I thought I would snoop around a little and find out if there are any Etsy shops that are local, or are selling items that have a local connection. Here’s what I found:
* A number people–outside of the area–are selling prints of Watsonville fruit crate labels, including Dogwood Designs Studio, and CrateLabelsandMagnet (Virginia).
* Plowgirl (Montana) is selling an antique milk bottle cap from Elkhorn Farm, Watsonville.
A little closer to home:
* SantaCruzArt has a thing for beachy themes, grilled cheese, and Watsonville Strawberries.
* The Vintage Mode (San Jose) is selling a vintage postcard of the old Spreckels sugar refinery.
* Natalie Sheuren (Monterey) is selling local shell and Big Sur jade jewelry.
* QuarterMoonCurios is selling a 1967 Monterey Pop concert print.
* And of course there’s my shop, PaintersDiary.
There are a lot more; these are just a few. I’ll post more in the future…